Accomplished Philadelphia Attorney Provides Compassionate Counsel
Experienced advocate assists clients with personal injury, criminal defense and estate planning matters
When choosing a lawyer, experience matters. Marc Antony Arrigo has represented clients throughout the Philadelphia metro area for 35 years, offering skilled counsel in a wide variety of areas, ranging from personal injury to workers’ compensation to criminal defense. I also assist clients with their estate planning needs and Social Security Disability applications. From my Center City office, I work hard to protect your rights while helping to ease your legal burden so that you can move forward with confidence in the future.
Reliable counsel serves clients at every step of their journey
Whether you have been charged with a crime, injured at work or need a will drafted, I provide timely and effective counsel. My firm handles the following matters
- Personal injury — I handle all types of personal injury cases, including auto accidents and slip and fall. If you have been injured due to the negligence of others, I can help obtain the compensation you deserve.
- Criminal defense — My firm has experience defending clients who have been charged with criminal offenses. Regardless of the charges, you’ll feel confident knowing you have an experienced criminal defense attorney on your side.
- Social Security Disability — If you are injured and seek Social Security Disability benefits, you should know that initial applications are often denied. That’s why you need a law firm you can trust to fight for you. I will provide strong advocacy throughout the process.
- Workers’ compensation — Getting injured on the job is a serious matter that can impact the rest of your life. I successfully handle workers’ compensation cases in the Philadelphia area so that you can access the benefits you’re entitled to.
- Estate planning — No matter your stage of life, it is important to have a trusted estate planning lawyer who can help you preserve your assets and provide for loved ones. I handle everything from wills and probate to trusts and estates.
With more than three decades of experience, I can confidently guide you through the legal process toward the best possible result.
Schedule your free consultation with an experienced Philadelphia lawyer.
Marc Antony Arrigo represents individuals throughout the Philadelphia area in a wide range of legal matters, including personal injury, criminal defense, and workers’ comp cases. To learn how I may be able to help you resolve your legal issue, call my office at 215-764-5904 or contact me online to schedule your free consultation today.